- Polypropylene construction with moisture wicking properties
- Anatomic arch support for a performance fit
- Flexible mesh area allows for a more contoured fit with break areas to reduce bunching
- Meryl® Skinlife anti-itch and anti-odor protection
- Flat stitch toe construction
- 6" cuff length
A pair of trail specific MTB socks can make a huge impact on your level of comfort. The Fox Trail socks wick moisture away from your feet, keeping them dry and comfortable. They are more breathable than traditional socks and have flat stitching to help alleviate chafing. The socks also feature anatomic arch support to reduce fatigue on long rides. The cuff measures 6".
This is really simple....buy online and collect at Swinley Bike Hub - at the trail head at Swinley Forest! If you do not see something that you need - call us by Wednesday at 1200 on 01344 360229 and we can order it for your collection at the trails for the weekend!